List of Publications
- “Persons living with HIV continue to present late for care: A trend analysis from 2011 to 2015”. Kadam AV, Bembalkar SC, Panchal NU,Mamulwar MS, Shete AV, Godbole SV.*. Indian J Sex Transm Dis 2019; 40:133-8.
- "Evaluation of key survey components of bio-behavioral surveillance among HIV high-risk subpopulation in Western India" Brahme RG, Godbole SV, Gangakhedkar RR, Sachdeva KS, Verma V, Risbud AR. Indian J Public Health 2019;63:305-12.
- “Optimization of extraction of genomic DNA from archived dried blood spot (DBS): potential application in epidemiological research & bio banking”. Kumar A, Mhatre S, Godbole S et al. Gates Open Research 2019, 2:57 [version 3; peer review: 2 approved, 1 approved with reservations] (https://doi.org/10.12688/gatesopenres.12855.3)
- “Declining Trends in HIV Prevalence Among Women Attending Antenatal Care Clinics Obfuscate the Continued Vulnerability of Adolescent Girls in Maharashtra, India (2005–2017)”
Brahme, Radhika; Godbole, Sheela*; Sonawale, Suvarna; Kadu, Chitra; Yadav, Rajesh; Dulhani, Nisha; Lokhande, Amit; Kumar, Pradeep; Deoraj, Pramod; Acharya, Shreekala; Rajan, Shobini; Venkatesh, Srinivas JAIDSJournal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes, September 1, 2019,82(1):e13-e17 Letters to the Editor
- “Cervical determinants of anal HPV infection and high-grade anal lesions in women: a collaborative pooled analysis”. Chunqing Lin, Jiri Slama, Paula Gonzalez, Marc T Goodman, Ningshao Xia, Aimée R Kreimer, Ting Wu, Nancy A Hessol, Yurii Shvetsov, Ana P Ortiz, Beatriz Grinsztejn, Anna-Barbara Moscicki, Isabelle Heard, María del Refugio González Losa, Erna M Kojic, Maarten F Schim van der Loeff, Feixue Wei, Adhemar Longatto-Filho, Zizipho A Mbulawa, Joel M Palefsky, Annette H Sohn, Brenda Y Hernandez, Katina Robison, Steve Simpson Jr, Lois J Conley, Alexandra de Pokomandy, Marianne A B van der Sande, Racheal S Dube Mandishora, Lays P B Volpini, Alessandra Pierangeli, Byron Romero, Timothy Wilkin, Silvia Franceschi, Carmen Hidalgo-Tenorio, Reshmie A Ramautarsing, Ina U Park, Fernanda K Tso, Sheela Godbole, Kathleen W M D’Hauwers, Borek Sehnal, Lynette J Menezes, Sandra A Heráclio, Gary M Clifford. Lancet Infectious Diseases Published online June 13, 2019 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S1473-3099(19)30164-1
- “Understanding racial diversities in Kaposi's sarcoma”. Sheela Godbole, Manisha Ghate, Sanjay Mehendale. Indian Journal of Medical Research 149, March 2019, pp 319-321 DOI:10.4103/ijmr.IJMR_2164_18IJMR_2164_18
- “Functional invariant Natural Killer T cells secreting cytokines are associated with non-progressive HIV-1 infection but not with suppressive ART” Singh D, Ghate M, Godbole S, Kulkarni S and Thakar M. Frontiers in Immunology, (section T Cell Biology). 9:1152. Doi:10,3389/fimmu.2018.01152. 24 May 2018
- “Use of computer-assisted personal interviewing and information management system in a survey among HIV high-risk groups in India: Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats analysis” Brahme R, Godbole S, Gangakhedkar R, Sachdeva KS, Verma V, Risbud A. Indian J Community Med 2018;43:107-12
- “Productively infected CD4+ cells express higher Human telomerase reverse transcriptase levels indicating a possible mechanism of persistence in HIV infection” Poonam Suryawanshi, Sheela Godbole, Jyoti Pawar. Madhuri Thakar , Ashwini Shete Journal of Microbiology and Immunology. First published: 25 March 2018 https://doi.org/10.1111/1348-0421.12585
- “Differing HIV vulnerability among female sex workers in a high HIV burden Indian state”
- Mamulwar M, Godbole S*, Bembalkar S, Kamble P, Dulhani N, Yadav R, et al. (2018). PLoS ONE 13(2): e0192130. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0192130
- “HIV Drug Resistance in Adults Receiving Early Versus Delayed Antiretroviral Therapy: HPTN 052” Palumbo PJ, Fogel JM, Hudelson SE, Wilson EA, Hart S, Hovind L, Piwowar-Manning E, Wallis C, Papathanasopoulos MA, Morgado MG, Saravanan S, Tripathy S , Eron JJ, Gallant JE, McCauley M, Gamble T, Hosseinipour MC, Kumarasamy N, Hakim JG, Pilotto JH, Kumwenda J, Akelo V, Godbole SV, Santos BR, Grinsztejn B, Panchia R, Chariyalertsak S, Makhema J, Badal-Faesen S, Chen YQ, Cohen MS, Eshleman SH. Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes (JAIDS) December 2017.DOI 10.1097/QAI.0000000000001623
- “Antibiotic susceptibility pattern of Neisseria gonorrhoeae strains isolated from five cities in India during 2013–2016” Sangeeta V. Kulkarni, Manju Bala Syeeda A. Muqeeth [...] Sheela V Godbole* Journal of Medical Microbiology Dec 2017
- “Cross-reactive influenza-specific antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity-mediating antibodies in HIV-infected Indian individuals”. Nehul S, Kulkarni A, Pawar S, Godbole S, Ghate M, Thakar M. Infect Dis (Lond). 2017 Aug 4:1-9. doi: 10.1080/23744235.2017.1361547.
- “Association of HIV diversity and virologic outcomes in early antiretroviral treatment” HPTN 052.” Palumbo PJ,Wilson EA, Piwowar-Manning E, McCauley M, Gamble T, Kumwenda N, Makhema J, Kumarasamy N, Chariyalertsak S, Hakim JG, Hosseinipour MC, Gonçalves de Melo M, Godbole SV, Pilotto JH, Grinsztejn B, Panchia R, Chen YQ, Cohen MS, Eshleman Sh, Fogel JM. PLoS One. May 2017.
- “Virologic outcomes in early antiretroviral treatment: HPTN 052”. Eshleman SH, Wilson EA, Zhang XC, Ou SS, Piwowar-Manning E, Eron JJ, McCauley M, Gamble T, Gallant JE, Hosseinipour MC, Kumarasamy N, Hakim JG, Kalonga B, Pilotto JH, Grinsztejn B, Godbole SV, Chotirosniramit N, Santos BR, Shava E, Mills LA, Panchia R, Mwelase N, Mayer KH, Chen YQ, Cohen MS, Fogel JM HIV Clinical Trials e-pub April 7 2017.
- “Low immune activation is associated with higher frequencies of central memory T cell subset in a cohort of Indian long term non-progressors”. Saxena V, Bichare S, Singh D, Ghate M, Godbole S, Kulkarni S, Gangakhedkar R, Paranjape R, Thakar M. AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 2017 Feb;33 (2):121-125. doi:10.1089/AID.2016.0210.
- “CD1d restricted Natural killer T cells are preserved in Indian long term non progressors (LTNPs)” Singh D, Ghate M, Godbole S, Kulkarni S, Thakar M Feb 2017 JAIDS J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. doi:10.1097/QAI.0000000000001322
- Indian Long-term Non-Progressors Show Broad ADCC Responses with Preferential Recognition of V3 Region of Envelope and a Region from Tat Protein.
Kulkarni A, Kurle S, Shete A, Ghate M, Godbole S, Madhavi V, Kent SJ, Paranjape R, Thakar M. Frontiers in Immunology 8(14) · January 2017. DOI: 10.3389/fimmu.2017.00005
- “Development of IFN- secretory ELISPOT based assay for screening of ADCC responses.” Shete A, Suryawanshi P, Chavan C, Kulkarni A, Godbole S, Ghate M and Thakar M. Journal of Immunological methods 2016 Dec 5.
- “Fitting HIV Prevalence 1981 Onwards for Three Indian States Using the Goals Model and the Estimation and Projection Package.” Bhatnagar T, Dutta T, Stover J, Godbole S, Sahu D, Boopathi K, Bembalkar S, Singh KJ, Goyal R, Pandey A, Mehendale SM. PLoS One. 2016 Oct 6;11(10):e0164001.
- "HIV and Cancer Registry Linkage identifies a Substantial Burden of Cancers in Persons with HIV in India". Sheela V Godbole et al Medicine 95: 37, September 2016
- “Antiretroviral Treatment for Prevention of HIV Transmission: The Final Results of the HIV Prevention Trials Network (HPTN) 052 Trial”. M S. Cohen, Q. Chen, M McCauley, T. Gamble, M.C.Hosseinipour, N. Kumarasamy, J.G. Hakim, J.Kumwenda, B Grinsztejn, J.H.S. Pilotto, S.V. Godbole., S.Chariyalertsak, B.R. Santos, K H. Mayer, I F. Hoffman, S.H. Eshleman, E Piwowar-Manning, L. Cottle, X.C. Zhang, J. Makhema, L.A. Mills, J. Eron, J. Gallant, D.Havlir, S. Swindells, V.Elharrar, D Burns, T.E.Taha, K.Nielsen-Saines, D Celentano, M. Essex, S.E. Hudelson, A.D.Redd.and T. R. Fleming, for the HPTN 052 Study Team* New England Journal of Medicine 18 July 2016 online first DOI: 10.1056/NEJMoa1600693
- "HIV infected CD4+ T cells use T-bet dependent pathway for production of IL-10 upon antigen recognition". Scandinavian Journal of Immunology 83(4):288-296 May 2016 DOI: 10.1111/sji.12422. Shete A, Suryawanshi P, Godbole S, Pawar J, Paranjape R, Thakar M
- “HIV drug resistance in adults failing early antiretroviral treatment”. JAIDS Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency SyndromesFebruary 2016 DOI: 10.1097 Fogel, Jessica M.; Hudelson, Sarah E.; Ou, San-San; Hart, Stephen; Wallis, Carole; Morgado, Mariza G.; Saravanan, Shanmugam; Tripathy, Srikanth; Hovind, Laura; Piwowar-Manning, Estelle Sabin, Devin; McCauley, Marybeth; Gamble, Theresa; Zhang, Xinyi Cindy; Eron, Joseph J.; Gallant, Joel E.; Kumwenda, Johnstone; Makhema, Joseph; Kumarasamy, Nagalingeswaran; Chariyalertsak, Suwat; Dr.; Hakim, James; Badal-Faesen, Sharlaa; Akelo, Victor; Hosseinipour, Mina C.; Santos, Breno Riegel; Godbole, Sheela V; Pilotto, Jose Henrique; Grinsztejn, Beatriz; Panchia, Ravindre ; Mayer, Kenneth H.; Chen, Ying Q.; Cohen, Myron S.; Eshleman, Susan H
- “Fallacy of Using Odds Ratio as A Measure Of Association In Prospective Studies.” Asian J Sc Tech. 2015; 6(11):1990-92 30 Nov 2015. Rajneesh K Joshi, Monil Anurag Khera and Sheela V. Godbole
- “Predictors of Bisexual Behaviour among MSM Attending Intervention Sites May Help in Prevention Interventions for This Bridge to the Heterosexual Epidemic in India: Data from HIV Sentinel Surveillance” Godbole S,Sane S, Kamble P, Raj Y, Dulhani N, et al. (2014 PLoS ONE 9(9): doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0107439
- “Prevalence of anal Human papillomavirus (HPV) infection among HIV-infected women from India.” Sheela V. Godbole, Arati K. Mane, Shweta R. Chidrawar, Usha R. Katti, Shubhangi Kalgutkar, Prachi V.Athavale, Jyoti S. Pawar, Manisha M. Ratnaparkhi, Mallika Alexander, Arun R. Risbud, Ramesh S.Paranjape, JAIDS Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes Published Ahead of Print a DOI: 10.1097/QAI.0000000000000328 5th Sep 2014
- “Effects of early versus delayed initiation of antiretroviral treatment on clinical outcomes of HIV-1 infection: results from the phase 3 HPTN 052 randomised controlled trial” B Grinsztejn, M Hosseinipour, H Ribaudo, S Swindells, J Eron, Y Chen, L Wang, San-San Ou, M Anderson, M McCauley, T Gamble, N Kumarasamy, J Hakim, J Kumwenda, J H S Pilotto, S V Godbole, S Chariyalertsak, M Gonçalves de Melo, K H Mayer, S H Eshleman, E Piwowar-Manning, J Makhema, L Mills, R Panchia, I Sanne, J Gallant, I Hoﬀ man, T E Taha, K Nielsen-Saines, D Celentano, M Essex, D Havlir, M S Cohen, and the HPTN 052-ACTG Study Team. Lancet Infectious Diseases,Volume 14, Issue 4, Pages 281 - 290, April 2014 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S1473-3099(13)70692-
- “Cost-Effectiveness of HIV Treatment as Prevention in Serodiscordant Couples” Rochelle P. Walensky, M.D., M.P.H., Eric L. Ross, B.A., Nagalingeswaran Kumarasamy, M.B., B.S., Ph.D., Robin Wood, D.Sc., Farzad Noubary, Ph.D., A. David Paltiel, Ph.D., M.B.A., Yoriko M. Nakamura, B.A., Sheela V. Godbole, M.D., Ravindre Panchia, M.B., B.Ch., Ian Sanne, M.B., B.Ch., D.T.M.&H., Milton C. Weinstein, Ph.D., Elena Losina, Ph.D., Kenneth H. Mayer, M.D., Ying Q. Chen, Ph.D., Lei Wang, Ph.D., Marybeth McCauley, M.P.H., Theresa Gamble, Ph.D., George R. Seage, III, D.Sc., M.P.H., Myron S. Cohen, M.D., and Kenneth A. Freedberg, M.D.N Engl J Med 2013;369:1715-1725October 31, 2013
- “Self-Report of STI Symptoms, Inconsistent Condom use and Condom Nonuse are Poor Predictors of STI Prevalence among Men who have Sex with Men”. Nagarajan K, Godbole S*, Ramakrishnan L, Mainkar MK, Ramesh S, Deepika Ganju Ramesh S Paranjape (2013) Journal of AIDS & Clinical Research4:212. doi:4172/2155-6113.1000212 2013
- ‘Risk reduction and perceived collective efficacy and community support among female sex workers in Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra, India: the importance of context.’ Mohua Guha, Angela Baschieri, Shalini Bharat,Tarun Bhatnagar, Suvarna Sanjay Sane, Sheela V Godbole, Saravanamurthy P S,Mandar Keshav Mainkar, Joseph Williams, Martine Collumbien. JECH Online First, published on July 3, 2012 as 10.1136/jech-2011-200562
- ‘Current Status of Research on HIV Epidemic, Pathogenesis, Management and Prevention in India.’ Ramesh S. Paranjape, Madhuri R. Thakar, Manisha V. Ghate and Sheela V. Godbole. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, India Section B 2012; 82(1): 167-180
- ‘Sexually Transmitted Infections and Risk Behaviors among Transgender persons (Hijras) of Pune, India’. Sahastrabuddhe S, Gupta A, Stuart E, Godbole S, Ghate M, Sahay S, Gangakhedkar R, Risbud A, Divekar A, Bollinger R, Mehendale S. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 2012 Jan 1; 59(1):72-8.
- “Prevention of HIV-1 Infection with Early Antiretroviral Therapy.” Myron S. Cohen, Ying Q. Chen, Marybeth McCauley, Theresa Gamble, Mina C. Hosseinipour, Nagalingeswaran Kumarasamy, James G. Hakim, Johnstone Kumwenda, Beatriz Grinsztejn, Jose H.S. Pilotto, Sheela V. Godbole., Sanjay Mehendale, Suwat Chariyalertsak, Breno R. Santos, Kenneth H. Mayer, Irving F. Hoffman, Susan H. Eshleman, Estelle Piwowar-Manning, Lei Wang, Joseph Makhema, Lisa A. Mills, Guy de Bruyn, Ian Sanne, Joseph Eron, Joel Gallant, Diane Havlir, Susan Swindells, Heather Ribaudo, Vanessa Elharrar, David Burns,Taha E. Taha, Karin Nielsen-Saines, David Celentano, Max Essex, and Thomas R. Fleming, for the HPTN 052 Study Team* New England Journal of Medicine 2011, 10.1056/NEJMoa1105243) July 18, 2011, at NEJM.org.
- “Impact of Targeted Interventions on Heterosexual Transmission of HIV in India.” Rajesh Kumar, Sanjay M Mehendale, Samiran Panda, S Venkatesh, Pvm Lakshmi, Manmeet Kaur, Shankar Prinja, Tarundeep Singh, Navkiran K Virdi, Pankaj Bahuguna, Arun K Sharma, Samiksha Singh, Sheela V Godbole, Arun Risbud, Boymkesh Manna, V Thirumagal, Tarun Roy, Ruchi Sogarwal, Nilesh D Pawar. BMC Public Health 2011, 11:549
- “Mortality in HIV infected individuals in Pune, India.” Manisha Ghate, Swapna Deshpande, Srikanth Tripathy, Sheela Godbole, Madhura Nene, Madhuri Thakar, Arun Risbud, Robert Bollinger & Sanjay Mehendale. Indian J Med Res 133, April 2011, pp 414-420
- “Stigmatizing attitudes and low levels of knowledge but high willingness to participate in HIV Management: A community-based survey of pharmacies in Pune, India.” Amita Gupta, Suvarna S Sane, Ajay Gurbani, Robert C Bollinger, Sanjay M Mehendale, Sheela V Godbole. BMC Public Health 2010, 10:51
- “Incidence of common opportunistic infections in HIV-infected individuals in Pune, India: analysis by stages of immunosuppression represented by CD4 counts.”Ghate M, Deshpande S, Tripathy S, Nene M, Gedam P, Godbole S, Thakar M, Risbud A, Bollinger R, Mehendale S. International Journal of Infectious Diseases.(2009)13, e1-e8
- “HIV Infection in India : Epidemiology, molecular epidemiology and pathogenesis.” Samir Lakhashe, Madhuri Thakar, Sheela Godbole, Srikanth Tripathy and Ramesh Paranjape.Journal of Biosciences Nov 2008; 33 (4) : 515-525
- “Biomedical research on HIV/AIDS in India.”Sheela Godbole& Sanjay Mehendale published on the web at infochangeindia.org in Februay 2008.
- “Declining HIV incidence among patients attending Sexually transmitted Infection Clinics in Pune, India.” Sanjay M Mehendale, Nikhil Gupte, Ramesh Paranjape, Amita Gupta, Radhika Brahme, Rewa Kohli, Neelam Joglekar , Sheela V Godbole, Smita N Joshi Manisha V Ghate, Seema Sahay, B Kishore Kumar, Raman R Gangakhedkar, Arun R Risbud, Ron Brookemeyer, Robert C Bollinger J Acquir ImmuneDefic Syndr, Aug 15 2007 (45),5, 564-569
- “Issues in managing and coordinating clinical research in India.”Godbole, S.,& Ghate, M. (2006). Research Practitioner, 7(6), 219-220
- “Same sex behaviour and high rates of HIV among men attending sexually transmitted infection clinics in Pune, India, 1993-2002.” Amita Gupta, Shruti Mehta, Sheela V Godbole, Seema Sahay, Louise Walshe, Steven J reynolds, Manisha Ghate, Raman R Gangakhedkar, Anand Divekar, Arun R Risbud, Sanjay M Mehendale, Robert C Bollinger J Acquir ImmuneDefic Syndr epub Oct 2 2006
- “High Rates of Syphilis among STI Patients are Contributing to the Spread of HIV-1 In India.” J Reynolds, Arun R. Risbud, Mary.E. Shepherd, Anne M. Rompalo, Manisha V. Ghate, Sheela V. Godbole, Smita N Joshi, Anand D Divekar, Raman R. Gangakhedkar, Robert C. Bollinger, and Sanjay M Mehendale. Sex Transm Infections 2006;82:121-126
- “Rate of hospitalization and inpatient care costs for HIV-1 infected persons in Pune, India.” Ghate MV, Tripathy SP, Kumar BK, Godbole SV, Chitakke A, NyanirguneP,Thakar MR, Gangakhedkar RR, Divekar AD, Risbud AR, Bollinger RC, Mehendale SM. Nat Med J India 2006; 19(1):10-14
- “Low HIV incidence among married serodiscordant couples in Pune, India.” Mehendale S M, Ghate M V, Kumar BK, Sahay S, Gamble TR, Godbole SV, Thakar MR, Kulkarni SS, Gupta A, Gangakhedkar RR, Divekar AD, Risbud AR, Paranjape RS, Bollinger RC, J Acquir ImmuneDefic Syndr 2006; 41(3): 317-373
- “High HIV Prevalence Among a High-Risk Subgroup of Women Attending Sexually Transmitted Infection Clinics in Pune, India.” Shruti H Mehta, Amita Gupta, Seema Sahay, Sheela VGodbole, Smita N Joshi, Steven J Reynolds, David D Celentano, Arun Risbud, Sanjay M Mehendale, Robert C Bollinger. J Acquir ImmuneDefic Syndr. 2006 Jan; 41(1):75-80
- “Phase I safety study of Praneem polyherbal vaginal tablet use among HIV-uninfected women in Pune, India.”Joshi SN, Katti U, Godbole S, Bharucha K, B KK, Kulkarni S, Risbud A, Mehendale S.Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg. 2005 Oct; 99(10):769-74
- “HIV/AIDS epidemic in India: risk factors, risk behaviours and strategies for prevention and control.”Sheela Godbole& Sanjay Mehendale Indian J Med Res. 2005 Apr;121(4):356-68
- “Fluconazole resistant non-albicans vaginal yeast in HIV seronegative women with vaginal discharge in Pune, India.” R Kairon, S Godbole, S Kulkarni, M Ghate, S Sane, A Shrotri, K Bharucha, S Mehendale, A Risbud. Int J Infect Dis. 2004 Jul; 8(4):251-2
- “Agenda for Action: Research Priorities in HIV/AIDS in Maharashtra, India.”
A report for Avert Society Maharashtra: a Joint project of NACO, Govt. of Maharashtra and USAID. Facilitators and Editors: Dr. Seema Sahay and Dr. Sheela Godbole
- *As a Study Team Member
“Efficacy and safety of three antiretroviral regimens for initial treatment of HIV-1: a randomized clinical trial in diverse multinational settings”.Campbell TB, Smeaton LM, Kumarasamy N, Flanigan T, Klingman KL, Firnhaber C, Grinsztejn B, Hosseinipour MC, Kumwenda J,Lalloo U, Riviere C, Sanchez J, Melo M, Supparatpinyo K, Tripathy S, Martinez AI, Nair A, Walawander A, Moran L, Chen Y, Snowden W,Rooney JF, Uy J, Schooley RT, De Gruttola V, Hakim JG; PEARLS study team of the ACTG. PLoS Med. 2012 Aug;9(8):e1001290. Epub 2012 Aug 14. PMID: 22936892, PMCID: PMC3419182
Publications in ICMR-NARI Bulletin:
- Galvanizing Evidence for HIV Management: A Consultative Meet (NARI, Pune. 27-29 Jan 2011). A report compiled by Dhayarkar S, Krishnan S, Alexander M, Ghate M, Godbole S, Gangakhedkar RR, Tripathy SP. NARI Bulletin April 2011; vol 2, Iss 2, pp 1-8.
- Early ART (antiretroviral therapy) can prevent Sexual Transmission of HIV to uninfected partner and benefit the infected person as well": Results from the HPTN 052 Study provide a prevention option that seems like an optimal use of antiretroviral drugs for prevention! Godbole S, NARI Bulletin Oct 2011, Vol 2, Iss 4, pp 8-11.
Books and Reports and Guidelines
- In country Data Validation, Elimination of Mother-to- Child Transmission of HIV and Syphilis. A Report Commissioned by National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare 2017 [Primary Author]
- National HIV Counseling and Testing Services (HCTS) Guidelines [Writing Team]
- India HIV Estimations 2017 Technical Report, National AIDS Control Organization & ICMR-National Institute of Medical Statistics Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Government of India
- HIV Sentinel Surveillance 2016-17 Technical Brief, December 2017 National AIDS Control Organization [ Regional Team Leader]
- National Integrated Biological and Behavioural Surveillance (IBBS) 2014-15, High Risk Groups in India [ Regional Team Leader]
- Report on INDO-US Joint Workshop on “HIV Database and Cancer Registry Match”
Gene Sequences submitted to and published in NCBI gene bank:
Neisseria Gonorrhoeae: gyrA, parC, mtrR sequences
gyr A: NCBI accession number: KY347918 - KY348041,14-12-16
par C: NCBI accession number: KY348042 - KY348165, 14-12-16