List of Publications
- Anamika Gupta, Pallavi Sinha, Sunita Rathod, Siva Kumar S, Uma Devi K R, Shampa Anupurba, Vijay Nema*. Genotype analysis of ofloxacin resistant-MDR-TB isolates in a multi-centered study from India and its phenotyping using Nitrate Reductase Assay. In press of IJMR.
- Vijay Nema. The Role and Future Possibilities of Next-Generation Sequencing in Studying Microbial Diversity, Editor(s): Surajit Das, Hirak Ranjan Dash, Microbial Diversity in the Genomic Era, Academic Press, 2019, Pages 611-630, ISBN 9780128148495, https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-814849-5.00034-4
- Nema V. Microbial Forensics: Beyond a Fascination. In: Dash H., Shrivastava P., Mohapatra B., Das S. (eds) DNA Fingerprinting: Advancements and Future Endeavors. Springer, Singapore. 2018, Pages 295-306, ISBN 978-981-13-1582-4, https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-981-13-1583-1_17
- Nema V., Dhas Y., Banerjee J., Mishra N. Phytochemicals: An Alternate Approach Towards Various Disease Management. In: Rani V., Yadav U. (eds) Functional Food and Human Health. Springer, Singapore. 2018, Pages 623-653, ISBN 978-981-13-1122-2, https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-981-13-1123-9_27
- HariOm Singh, Dharmesh Samani, Vijay Nema, Manisha V. Ghate, and R. R. Gangakhedkar, “IL-1RN and IL-1β Polymorphism and ARV-Associated Hepatotoxicity,” Mediators of Inflammation, vol. 2018, Article ID 4398150, 13 pages, 2018. doi:10.1155/2018/4398150 (IF 3.54)
- Sudhir Kumar Pal, Sanjit Kumar, Vijay Nema*. In silico Structural and dynamical characterization of Probable arabinosyl transferase B (EmbB) mutations in Mycobacterium tuberculosis. 2017. Journal of proteins and proteomics, Vol 8, JPP78, P133. (Abstract publication)
- Jain T, Nema V. Gupta M.K., Kango N., Dash H.R., Shrivastava P. Molecular characterization of selected bacterial flora from forensic case exhibits. Rom J Leg Med. 2017. 25:244-250 (IF 0.32)
- Nema V. Gut flora and its impact on pathogenesis of various studies. Satyalakshmi K, Pradeep M.K, Salwa H (eds.) Text book on Clinical Naturopathy and Yoga. National Institute of Naturopathy, India. 2017:737. ISBN9788193467206
- Gupta A, Pal SK, Pandey D, Fakir NA, Rathod S, Sinha D, SivaKumar S, Sinha P, Periera M, Balgam S, Sekar G, UmaDevi KR, Anupurba S, Nema V*. PknB remains an essential and a conserved target for drug development in susceptible and MDR strains of M. Tuberculosis. Ann Clin Microbiol Antimicrob. 2017 Aug 18;16(1):56 (IF 3.92)
- Singh H, Marathe SD, Nain S, Samani D, Nema V, Ghate MV, Gangakhedkar RR. Promoter polymorphism MMP-1 (-1607 2G/1G) and MMP-3 (-1612 5A/6A) in development of HAND and modulation of pathogenesis of HAND. J Biosciences. 2017 Sept; 42(3): 481-490 (IF 1.82)
- Banerjee J, Nema V, Dhas Y, Mishra N. Role of MicroRNAs in Type 2 Diabetes and Associated Vascular Complications. Biochimie. 2017 Aug;139:9-19 (IF 3.36)
- Vijay Nema* and Hari Om Singh (2017) Host Pharmacogenomics: to be Remembered while Planning a Cure for HIV. BAOJ Hiv 3: 022.
- Singh H, Lata S, Nema V, Samani D, Ghate M, Gangakhedkar RR. CYP1A1m1 and CYP2C9*2 and *3 polymorphism and risk to develop ARV-associated hepatotoxicity and its severity. APMIS. 2017 Jun;125(6):523-535 (IF 2.225)
- Gupta A, Nema V (2017) Imminent Weapons in the Field of Tuberculosis Diagnostics and Management. J intern Med Prim Healthcare 2: 005
- Singh HO, Lata S, Angadi M, Bapat S, Pawar J, Nema V, Ghate MV, Sahay S, Gangakhedkar RR. Impact of GSTM1, GSTT1 and GSTP1 gene polymorphism and risk of ARV-associated hepatotoxicity in HIV-infected individuals and its modulation. Pharmacogenomics J. 2017 Jan;17(1):53-60 (IF: 3.503)
- Vaidya KA, Kadam AV and Nema V*. Anti-Retroviral Drugs for HIV: Old and New. Austin J HIV/AIDS Res. 2016; 3(2): 1026.
- Sushama Jadhav and Vijay Nema*. (2016); A review on challenges in the development of multiplex assay for quantitative estimation of viral pathogens Int. J. of Adv. Res. 4 (9). 1102-1110 (IF: 5.336)
- Anamika Gupta, Vijay Nema and Shampa Anupurba. Detection of Beijing genotype of MDR M. tuberculosis by targeting Rv2820 gene and their association with drug resistance mutations in katG, rpoB and embB, J Infect Dis Ther 2016, 4:4(Suppl)
- Singh H, Marathe SD, Nema V, Ghate MV, Gangakhedkar RR. Genetic variation of MMP-2(-735 C>T) and MMP-9(-1562 C>T) gene in risk of development of HAND and severity of HAND. J Gene Med. 2016 Sep;18(9):250-7 (IF 1.56)