List of Publications
- Incomplete functional T-cell reconstitution in immunological non-responders at one year after initiation of antiretroviral therapy possibly predisposes them to infectious diseases. Shete A, Dhayarkar S, Sangale S, Medhe U, Panchal N, Rahane G, Yelgate R, Dhamanage A, Gangakhedkar R. International Journal of Infectious Diseases. 2019 Apr 1; 81:114-22.
- Correlates of domestic violence experience among recently-married women residing in slums in Pune, India.Kalokhe AS, Iyer SR, Kolhe AR, Dhayarkar S, Paranjape A, del Rio C, Stephenson R, Sahay S. PloS one. 2018 Apr 2; 13 (4):e0195152.
- Determinants of early discharge of mothers from hospitals after delivery in Beed block of Beed District, Maharashtra, India 2014Dnyaneshwar Nipte, Sampada Dhayarkar, Satish Pawar, S. Venkatsubramanian, Sanjay Mehendale; JKIMSU, Vol. 4, No. 2, April-June 2015
- Evaluation of Maternal Health Component of Reproductive and Child Health (RCH) II Programme in Beed District, Maharashtra, India 2013 Dnyaneshwar Nipte,Sampada Dhayarkar, Satish Pawar, S. Venkatsubramanian, Sanjay Mehendale; Journal of Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University 01/2015; 4(2):19-37.
- Investigation of acute Hepatitis E outbreak, Kolvan, Pune, Maharashtra, 2013Dhayarkar S, Chadha M, Tripathy A, Jadhav S, Deshmukh N, Mehendale S.Indian J Comm Family Med Jan-June 2015; 1(1): 45-50
- Optimizing adherence to antiretroviral therapy Seema Sahay, K. Srikanth Reddy, Sampada Dhayarkar Indian J Med Res Dec 2011; 34 (12): 835-849
- Effects of early versus delayed initiation of antiretroviral treatment on clinical outcomes of HIV‐1 infection: results from the phase 3 HPTN 052 randomised controlled trial Lancet Infectious Diseases, Volume 14, Issue 4, Pages 281 ‐ 290, April 2014 contributed as study team member, Beatriz Grinsztejn, Mina C Hosseinipour, Heather J Ribaudo, Susan Swindells, Joseph Eron, Ying Q Chen, Lei Wang, San‐San Ou, Maija Anderson, Marybeth McCauley, Theresa Gamble, Nagalingeshwaran Kumarasamy, James G Hakim, Johnstone Kumwenda, Jose H S Pilotto, Sheela V Godbole, Suwat Chariyalertsak, Marineide Gonçalves de Melo, Kenneth H Mayer, Susan H Eshleman, Estelle Piwowar‐ Manning, Joseph Makhema, Lisa A Mills, Ravindre Panchia, Ian Sanne, Joel Gallant, Irving Hoff man, Taha E Taha, Karin Nielsen‐Saines, David Celentano, Max Essex, Diane Havlir, Myron S Cohen, and the HPTN 052‐ ACTG Study Team.
- Prevention of HIV‐1 Infection with Early Antiretroviral Therapy.” New England Journal of Medicine 2011, 1056/NEJMoa1105243) July 18, 2011, at NEJM.org, contributed as study team member, Myron S. Cohen, M.D., Ying Q. Chen, Ph.D., Marybeth McCauley, M.P.H., Theresa Gamble, Ph.D., Mina C. Hosseinipour, M.D.,Nagalingeswaran Kumarasamy, M.B., B.S., James G. Hakim, M.D., Johnstone Kumwenda, F.R.C.P., Beatriz Grinsztejn, M.D., Jose H.S. Pilotto, M.D.,Sheela V. Godbole., Sanjay Mehendale, M.D., Suwat Chariyalertsak,M.D.,Breno R. Santos, M.D., Kenneth H. Mayer, M.D., Irving F. Hoffman, P.A.,Susan H. Eshleman, M.D., Estelle Piwowar‐Manning, M.T., Lei Wang, Ph.D.,Joseph Makhema,F.R.C.P., Lisa A. Mills, M.D., Guy de Bruyn, M.B., B.Ch.,Ian Sanne, M.B., B.Ch., Joseph Eron, M.D., Joel Gallant, M.D.,Diane Havlir, M.D., Susan Swindells, M.B., B.S., Heather Ribaudo, Ph.D.,Vanessa Elharrar, M.D., David Burns, M.D., Taha E. Taha, M.B., B.S.,Karin Nielsen‐Saines, M.D., David Celentano, Sc.D., Max Essex, D.V.M.,and Thomas R. Fleming, Ph.D., for the HPTN 052 Study Team
- Contribution of Social Science in Public Health: A Physician’s Perspective (IngeNIEous- Jun 13 issue, published online) Sampada Dhayarkar
- Project N-ARRIM, Satara District, Maharashtra Situational Analysis Report 2013, Seema Sahay, Amit Khandewale, Sampada Dhayarkar