List of Publications
- Singh H, Krishnaraj A, Lata S, Dhole TN. Genetic variation of matrix metalloproteinase enzyme in HIV-associated neurocognitive disorder. 2019 May 25; 698:41-49.
- Singh H, Lata S, Choudhari R, Dhole T.N. Prevalence of ABCC3 1767G/A polymorphism among patients with antiretroviral -associated hepatotoxicity. Molecular Genetics & Genomic Medicine. (Accepted on 26 November 2019)
- HariOm Singh, Sushma Jadhav, Dharmesh Samani. Tissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinase-2 polymorphisms and Risk for HIV-associated neurocognitive disorder. Mediators of Inflammation 2019, May 28,10 pages, 2019.
- Singh HO, Maan HS, Dhole TN. Gene Silencing: A Novel Approach and Suppression of HIV-1 Gene. J Mol Genet Med 2019 April 22: 13: 420
- Singh H, Lata S, Dhole TN, Gangakhedkar RR. Occurrence of CYP2B6 516G>T polymorphism in patients with ARV-associated hepatotoxicity. Mol Genet Genomic2019 Apr;7(4):e00598
- Hari Om Singh, Sushma Jadhav, Dharmesh Samani, T.N Dhole. Polymorphisms in miRNAs gene (146a, 149, 196a) and susceptibility to ARV-associated hepatotoxicity. Current Genomics, 2019 Feb;20(2):134-150.
- HariOm Singh, Dharmesh Samani, R.Gangakhedkar. Interleukin-10 polymorphisms and Susceptibility to ARV associated hepatotoxicity. Microbial Pathogenesis 2019 May 20; 133:103544.
- Singh H, Nambiar N, Samani D, Gangakhedkar RR. Occurrence of Interleukin-2 (330 G/T) Promoter Polymorphism in ARV associated hepatotoxicity. Curr Mol Med. 2019 Apr 10. doi: 10.2174/1566524019666190411093451.
- Singh H, Gangakhedkar RR. Occurrence of APOBEC3G variations in West Indian HIV patients. Microb Pathog. 2018 Jun 2; 121:325-330.
- Singh H, Lata S, Gangakhedkar RR. Prevalence of CYP2D6*4 1934G/A Polymorphism in Western Indian HIV patients. 2018 Nov;126(11):842-851
- Singh H, Samani D, Nema V, Ghate M.V, and Gangakhedkar R,R. IL-1RN and IL-1β Polymorphism and ARV-Associated Hepatotoxicity. Mediators of Inflammation. 2018 Apr 8;2018:4398150
- Singh H, Samani D, Nambiar N, Ghate MV, Gangakhedkar RR. Effect of matrix metalloproteinase-21 (572C/T) polymorphism on HIV-associated neurocognitive disorder. 2018 Apr;126(4):329-336.
- Singh H, Samani D, Nambiar N, Ghate MV, Gangakhedkar RR.Prevalence of MMP-8 gene polymorphisms in HIV-infected individuals and its association with HIV-associated neurocognitive disorder. 2018 Mar 10;646:83-90
- Singh H. Matrix Metalloproteinases Enzyme and Risk for HIV-Associated Neurocognitive Disorders. Austin Journal of HIV/AIDS Research. January 30, 2018
- Singh H, Samani D, Ghate MV, Gangakhedkar RR. Impact of cellular restriction gene (TRIM5α, BST-2) polymorphisms on the acquisition of HIV-1 and disease progression. J Gene Med. 2018 Feb; 20(2-3):e3004.
- Singh H, Lata S, Nema V, Samani D, Ghate M, Gangakhedkar CYP1A1m1 and CYP2C9*2 and *3 polymorphism and risk to develop ARV-associated hepatotoxicity and its severity. APMIS. 2017 Jun; 125(6):523-535.
- Singh H, Samani D, Ghate MV, Gangakhedkar R,R. Impact of cellular restriction gene (TRIM5α, BST-2) polymorphisms on the acquisition of HIV-1 and disease progression. J Gene Med. 2017 Dec 28. doi: 10.1002/jgm.3004
- Singh H, Marathe S D, Samani D, Nema V, Ghate M V, Gangakhedkar R . Promoter polymorphism MMP-1 (-1607 2G/1G) and MMP-3 (-1612 5A/6A) in development of HAND and modulation of pathogenesis of HAND. J Biosci. 2017 September, 42, 481–490
- Singh HO, Lata S, Angadi M, Bapat S, Pawar J, Nema V, Ghate MV, Sahay S, Gangakhedkar Impact of GSTM1, GSTT1 and GSTP1 gene polymorphism and risk of ARV-associated hepatotoxicity in HIV-infected individuals and its modulation. Pharmacogenomics J. 2017 Jan; 17(1):53-60.
- Vijay Nema, Hari Om Singh. Host Pharmacogenomics: to be Remembered while Planning a Cure for HIV. BAOJ Hiv 2017 3:1
- Singh H, Marathe S, D, Nema V, Ghate M. V, Gangakhedkar R, R. Impact of variants of MMP-7(-181A>G) gene in susceptibility to development of HAND and its severity. 2016 Nov;124(11):966-972
- HariOm Singh, Shruti D Marathe, Vijay Nema, Manisha Ghate, Raman R.Gangakhedkar. Genetic variation of MMP-2 & MMP-9 polymorphism in susceptibility to development of HAND and its severity. J Gene Med. 2016 Sep;18(9):250-7.
- HariOm Singh, Shruti D Marathe, Vijay Nema, Manisha V Ghate, Raman.R.Gangakhedkar. APOBEC3B deletion impacts on susceptibility to acquire HIV-1 and its advancement among Individuals in Western India. APMIS. 2016 Oct;124(10):881-7
- HariOm Singh, Shruti Marathe, Mansa Angadi, Shradha Bapat, Jyoti Pawar,Vijay Nema, Manisha Ghate, Seema Sahay, R.R.Gangakhedkar .Coding region variant 186H/R in Exon 4 of APOBEC3G among individuals of Western India. APMIS. 2016 May;124(5):401-5
- Supriya D. Mahajan*,Asmita Gaekwad, Jyoti Pawar, Srikanth Tripathy, Manisha Ghate, Jayanta Bhattacharya, HariOm Singh, Stanley A. Schwartz, Ramesh Paranjape and Raman Cardiac Morbidity in an HIV-1 Lipodystrophy Patient Cohort Expressing the TNF-α-238 G/A Single Nucleotide Gene Polymorphism. Curr HIV Res. 2015; 13(2):98-108.
- Anu Sharma, Hariom Singh, Sarvesh Paliwal. Recent Advances in use of Semicarbazones as Anticonvulsant Agents: A Review. Biomed. Ther. Sci. 2015, 2(1), 1-7
- Hari Om Singh, Amita Singh, TN Dhole. Effect of Ormeloxifene for Management of Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding. Biochem Physiol 2015, 4:3
- Hari Om Singh, Amita Singh, TN Dhole. Factor associated to Bacterial Vaginosis in Nonpregnant women of North Indian population. J Biotechnol Biomater 2015, 5:3
- Hari OS, Sonali G. Awareness and Trends of Blood Cholesterol and Susceptibility to Develop Heart Disease. Adv Genet Eng 2015, 4:3
- Gangwar R, Mittal B. Srivastava Shuti, Singh H, Mittal R Genetic Variants of DNA Repair Gene XPC Modulating Susceptibility to Cervical Cancer in North India. Onco Res 2010; 18:1-100
- Singh H, Jain M, Mittal B. TGF-β1 (-509C/T) Gene Polymorphisms and Susceptibility to Cervical Cancer.Onco Res. 2009; 18(1):41-5.
- Singh H, Sachan R, Devi S, Pandey S N, Mittal Association of GSTM1, GSTT1 and GSTM3 gene polymorphisms and susceptibility to cervical cancer in North Indian population. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 198:303-6.
- Singh H, Sachan R, Geol H, Mittal Genetic Variations in Interleukin-1 receptor antagonist and Interleukin-1β genes and cervical cancer. British J. Obstetrics and Gynecology 2008; 115:633–638.
- Singh H, Sachan R, Jain M, Mittal B. CCR5-∆32 Polymorphism and Susceptibility to Cervical Cancer: Association with Early Stage of Cervical Cancer. Oncol Res. 2008; 17:87-91.
- Singh H, Jain M, Sachan R, Mittal TNF-α (-308G/A) and IL-10(-819C/T) Promoter Polymorphisms and Risk of Cervical Cancer. Int. J Gynecological Cancer 2009; 19(7):1190-1194.
- Singh H, Jain M, Mittal B. MMP-7(-181 A/G) Gene Polymorphisms and Risk for Cervical Cancer. Gynecol Oncol. 2008; 110:71-5.
- Sumitra Nain, Garima Mathur,Pragati Karana, and HariOm Singh. Physical and Chemical Properties of Nanobiomaterials. Pharmaceutical Technology (Nanobiomaterials
Applications in Drug Delivery) Apple Academic Press. Mar, 2017
- Jagtap,D.D., Gupte,D.S., Thakar,M.R., Singh,H.O., Pandey,S., C,S.K. and Paranjape,R.S. Molecular characterization of tetherin/BST-2 gene promoter in Indian HIV infected long term non progressors. GenBank-2014