Number of publications
Published Papers: 47, Book chapter: 1, Sequence Submitted: 1
List of publications
- Singh H, Jakhar K, Nema V, Krishnaraj A, Choudhari R. Effect of miRNAs, Proinflammatory Cytokines and ACE2 in COVID-19 Pathophysiology. Coronaviruses, 2021, 2,1-0
- Singh H, Jadhav S, Chauware V. Impact of MBL-2 coding region polymorphism on modulation of HAND and HIV-1 acquisition. Microb Pathog. 2021
- Arif Khan, Tashfeen, Muhammad Bilal, Singh H. Microbiota, probiotics and respiratory infections: the three musketeers can tip off potential management of COVID-19" has been reviewed. American Journal of Translational Research (AJTR0136096R1),2021
- Khan AA, Sirsat AT, Singh H, Cash P. Microbiota and cancer: current understanding and mechanistic implications. Clin Transl Oncol. 2021 Aug 13:1-10.
- Singh H, Singh A, Khan AA, Gupta Immune mediating molecules and pathogenesis of COVID-19-associated neurological disease. Microb Pathog. Vol 158, Sepr 2021,
- Singh H, Chauware V, Jakhar K. Comparative Occurrence of TLR3 and TLR7 Polymorphisms among healthy individual of various population. Current Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine. Volume 18, 2021.
- Singh H, Lata Occurrence of DAT1 (VNTR) Polymorphism in Individuals with HIV infection. Current Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine. 2021, DOI: 10.2174/1875692118666210421104202
- Singh H, Choudhari R. Role of Host Genetic Factors in Patients with Astrocytomas. Biotechnol Biomater 2021, 2:1
- Singh H, Choudhari R. Novel Drug Delivery Formulations of Herbal Bioactive Molecules. Indian Journal of Novel Drug Delivery 13(1), Jan-Mar, 2021, 10-17
- Singh H, Choudhari R, Nema V, Khan AA. ACE2 and TMPRSS2 polymorphisms in various diseases with special reference to its impact on COVID-19 disease. Microb Pathog. 2021 Jan; 150:104621.
- Singh H, Lata S, Choudhari R, Dhole T.N. Prevalence of ABCC3 1767G/A polymorphism among patients with antiretroviral -associated hepatotoxicity. Mol Genet Genomic Med. 2020;00:e1124
- Singh H, Samani D, Aggarwal S. TLR7 polymorphism (rs179008 and rs179009) in HIV infected individual naïve to ART. Mediators of Inflammation. Apr 2020; 21,
- Singh H, Nain S, Krishnaraj A, Lata S, Dhole TN. Genetic variation of matrix metalloproteinase enzyme in HIV-associated neurocognitive disorder. 2019 May 25; 698:41-49.
- HariOm Singh, Sushma Jadhav, Dharmesh Samani and Sumitra Nain. Tissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinase-2 polymorphisms and Risk for HIV-associated neurocognitive disorder. Mediators of Inflammation 2019, May 28, 10 pages, 2019.
- Singh HO, Maan HS, Dhole TN. Gene Silencing: A Novel Approach and Suppression of HIV-1 Gene. J Mol Genet Med 2019 April 22: 13: 420
- Singh H, Lata S, Dhole TN, Gangakhedkar RR. Occurrence of CYP2B6 516G>T polymorphism in patients with ARV-associated hepatotoxicity. Mol Genet Genomic Med. 2019 Apr;7(4):e00598
- Hari Om Singh, Sushma Jadhav, Dharmesh Samani, T.N Dhole. Polymorphisms in miRNAs gene (146a, 149, 196a) and susceptibility to ARV-associated hepatotoxicity. Current Genomics, 2019 Feb; 20(2):134-150.
- HariOm Singh, Dharmesh Samani, R.R.Gangakhedkar. Interleukin-10 polymorphisms and Susceptibility to ARV associated hepatotoxicity. Microbial Pathogenesis 2019 May 20; 133:103544.
- Singh H, Nambiar N, Samani D, Gangakhedkar RR. Occurrence of Interleukin-2 (330 G/T) Promoter Polymorphism in ARV associated hepatotoxicity. Curr Mol Med. 2019 Apr 10. doi: 10.2174/1566524019666190411093451.
- Singh H, Gangakhedkar RR. Occurrence of APOBEC3G variations in West Indian HIV patients. Microb Pathog. 2018 Jun 2; 121:325-330.
- Singh H, Lata S, Gangakhedkar RR. Prevalence of CYP2D6*4 1934G/A Polymorphism in Western Indian HIV patients. APMIS. 2018 Nov;126(11):842-851
- Singh H, Samani D, Nema V, Ghate M.V, and Gangakhedkar R,R. IL-1RN and IL-1β Polymorphism and ARV-Associated Hepatotoxicity. Mediators of Inflammation. 2018 Apr 8;2018:4398150
- Singh H, Samani D, Nambiar N, Ghate MV, Gangakhedkar RR. Effect of matrix metalloproteinase-21 (572C/T) polymorphism on HIV-associated neurocognitive disorder. 2018 Apr; 126(4):329-336.
- Singh H, Samani D, Nambiar N, Ghate MV, Gangakhedkar RR.Prevalence of MMP-8 gene polymorphisms in HIV-infected individuals and its association with HIV-associated neurocognitive disorder. 2018 Mar 10;646:83-90
- Singh H and Nain S. Matrix Metalloproteinases Enzyme and Risk for HIV-Associated Neurocognitive Disorders. Austin Journal of HIV/AIDS Research. January 30, 2018
- Singh H, Samani D, Ghate MV, Gangakhedkar RR. Impact of cellular restriction gene (TRIM5α, BST-2) polymorphisms on the acquisition of HIV-1 and disease progression. J Gene Med. 2018 Feb; 20(2-3):e3004.
- Singh H, Lata S, Nema V, Samani D, Ghate M, Gangakhedkar RR. CYP1A1m1 and CYP2C9*2 and *3 polymorphism and risk to develop ARV-associated hepatotoxicity and its severity. 2017 Jun; 125(6):523-535.
- Singh H, Samani D, Ghate MV, Gangakhedkar R,R. Impact of cellular restriction gene (TRIM5α, BST-2) polymorphisms on the acquisition of HIV-1 and disease progression. J Gene Med. 2017 Dec 28. doi: 10.1002/jgm.3004
- Singh H, Marathe S D, Nain S, Samani D, Nema V, Ghate M V, Gangakhedkar R . Promoter polymorphism MMP-1 (-1607 2G/1G) and MMP-3 (-1612 5A/6A) in development of HAND and modulation of pathogenesis of HAND. J Biosci. 2017 September, 42, 481–490
- Singh HO, Lata S, Angadi M, Bapat S, Pawar J, Nema V, Ghate MV, Sahay S, Gangakhedkar RR. Impact of GSTM1, GSTT1 and GSTP1 gene polymorphism and risk of ARV-associated hepatotoxicity in HIV-infected individuals and its modulation. Pharmacogenomics J. 2017 Jan; 17(1):53-60.
- Vijay Nema, Hari Om Singh. Host Pharmacogenomics: to be Remembered while Planning a Cure for HIV. BAOJ Hiv 2017 3:1
- Singh H, Marathe S, D, Nain S, Nema V, Ghate M. V, Gangakhedkar R, R. Impact of variants of MMP-7(-181A>G) gene in susceptibility to development of HAND and its severity. APMIS. 2016 Nov;124(11):966-972
- HariOm Singh, Shruti D Marathe, Vijay Nema, Manisha Ghate, Raman R.Gangakhedkar. Genetic variation of MMP-2 & MMP-9 polymorphism in susceptibility to development of HAND and its severity. J Gene Med. 2016 Sep; 18(9):250-7.
- HariOm Singh, Shruti D Marathe, Sumitra Nain, Vijay Nema, Manisha V Ghate, Raman.R.Gangakhedkar. APOBEC3B deletion impacts on susceptibility to acquire HIV-1 and its advancement among Individuals in Western India. 2016 Oct;124(10):881-7
- HariOm Singh, Shruti Marathe, Sumitra Nain, Mansa Angadi, Shradha Bapat, Jyoti Pawar,Vijay Nema, Manisha Ghate, Seema Sahay, R.R.Gangakhedkar .Coding region variant
186H/R in Exon 4 of APOBEC3G among individuals of Western India. APMIS. 2016 May;124(5):401-5
- Supriya D. Mahajan*,Asmita Gaekwad, Jyoti Pawar, Srikanth Tripathy, Manisha Ghate, Jayanta Bhattacharya, HariOm Singh, Stanley A. Schwartz, Ramesh Paranjape and Raman Gangakhedkar. Cardiac Morbidity in an HIV-1 Lipodystrophy Patient Cohort Expressing the TNF-α-238 G/A Single Nucleotide Gene Polymorphism. Curr HIV Res. 2015; 13(2):98-108.
- Sumitra Nain,* Anu Sharma, Hariom Singh, Sarvesh Paliwal. Recent Advances in use of Semicarbazones as Anticonvulsant Agents: A Review. Biomed. Ther. Sci. 2015, 2(1), 1-7
- Hari Om Singh, Amita Singh, TN Dhole and Sumitra Nain. Effect of Ormeloxifene for Management of Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding. Biochem Physiol 2015, 4:3
- Hari Om Singh, Amita Singh, TN Dhole and Sumitra Nain. Factor associated to Bacterial Vaginosis in Nonpregnant women of North Indian population. J Biotechnol Biomater 2015, 5:3
- Hari OS, Sonali G and Sumitra N. Awareness and Trends of Blood Cholesterol and Susceptibility to Develop Heart Disease. Adv Genet Eng 2015, 4:3
- Gangwar R, Mittal B. Srivastava Shuti, Singh H, Mittal R Genetic Variants of DNA Repair Gene XPC Modulating Susceptibility to Cervical Cancer in North India. Onco Res 2010; 18:1-100
- Singh H, Jain M, Mittal B. TGF-β1 (-509C/T) Gene Polymorphisms and Susceptibility to Cervical Cancer.Onco Res. 2009; 18(1):41-5.
- Singh H, Sachan R, Devi S, Pandey S N, Mittal B. Association of GSTM1, GSTT1 and GSTM3 gene polymorphisms and susceptibility to cervical cancer in North Indian population. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 198:303-6.
- Singh H, Sachan R, Geol H, Mittal B. Genetic Variations in Interleukin-1 receptor antagonist and Interleukin-1β genes and cervical cancer. British J. Obstetrics and Gynecology 2008; 115:633–638.
- Singh H, Sachan R, Jain M, Mittal B. CCR5-Δ32 Polymorphism and Susceptibility to Cervical Cancer: Association with Early Stage of Cervical Cancer. Oncol Res. 2008; 17:87-91.
- Singh H, Jain M, Sachan R, Mittal B. TNF-α (-308G/A) and IL-10(-819C/T) Promoter Polymorphisms and Risk of Cervical Cancer. J Gynecological Cancer 2009; 19(7):1190-1194.
- Singh H, Jain M, Mittal B. MMP-7(-181 A/G) Gene Polymorphisms and Risk for Cervical Cancer. Gynecol Oncol. 2008; 110:71-5.
- Sumitra Nain, Garima Mathur,Pragati Karana, HariOm Singh. Physical and Chemical Properties of Nanobiomaterials. Pharmaceutical Technology (Nanobiomaterials
Applications in Drug Delivery) Apple Academic Press. Mar, 2017
Jagtap,D.D., Gupte,D.S., Thakar,M.R., Singh,H.O., Pandey,S., C,S.K. and Paranjape,R.S. Molecular characterization of tetherin/BST-2 gene promoter in Indian HIV infected long term non progressors. GenBank-2014