List of Publications
- Indian Long-term NonProgressors Show Broad ADCC Responses with Preferential Recognition of V3 Region of Envelope and a Region from Tat Protein. Front. Immunol. 8:5.
- Case reports with Phylodynamic Evidence of Non-vertical HIV Transmission in Children, India. 2016. Submitted to Pediatrics. Provisionally Accepted.
- Cross Sectional Study of Virological Failure and Multi-Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor Resistance at 12 months of Antiretroviral Therapy in Western India. Medicine, 2016 Sep;95(37):e4886.
- Karade S, Patil AA, Ghate M, Kulkarni SS, Kurle SN, Risbud AR, Rewari BB, Gangakhedkar RR (2016). Limited HIV Pretreatment Drug Resistance Among Adults Attending Free Antiretroviral Therapy Clinic of Pune, India. AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses. 2016 Apr;32(4):377-80. doi: 10.1089/AID.2015.0277. Epub 2016 Jan 7.
- Outcome of patients on second line antiretroviral therapy under programmatic condition in India. BMC Infect Dis. 2015 Nov 14;15:517.
- Near Full-Length Genomic Characterization of a Novel CRF 01_AE/C Recombinant from Western India. AIDS Res. and Hum. Retro.Volume 31, Number 00, 2015.
- Differential modulation of phenotypic composition of HIV infected and uninfected PBMCs during cryopreservation. Journal of Immunoassay & Immunochemistry; 2013, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p333-345.
- Safety and immunogenicity of DNA and MVA HIV-1 subtype C vaccine prime-boost regimens: A Phase I trial in HIV-uninfected Indian volunteers. PLoS ONE; 2013, 8(2), e55831.
- In vitro sensitization of T cells with DC associated/delivered HIV constructs can induce polyfunctional CTL response, memory T cell response and virus suppression. Viral Immunology 2012, Volume 25, pp 45-54.
- Emergence of NNRTI drug resistance mutations after single-dose nevirapine exposure in HIV type 1 subtype C-infected infants in India. AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses. 2007 May;23(5):682-5. PubMed PMID: 17530993.
- Srikanth P. Tripathy, Smita S.Kulkarni, Sushama D Jadhav, Kalpana D Agnihotri ,Abhay J Jere, Swarali N Kurle, Sujit K. Bhattacharya, Khomdon Singh, Sriram P. Tripathy and Ramesh S. Paranjape. Detection of Subtype C and Subtype B HIV-1 Recombinants in India. AIDS Res. and Hum. Retro, February 2005:152-157.
- Full-length gag sequences of HIV-1 subtype C recent seroconverters from Pune, India. AIDS Res. and Hum. Retro.2004 Vol.20,No.10,1113-1118.
- gp120 sequences from HIV -1 subtype C early seroconverters in India. AIDS Res. and Hum. Retro. 2004 Vol.20,No.8,889-894.
- “Mother to Child HIV Transmission: NARI Experience”. Proceedings of International Conference on Emerging trends in Haematology & Immunohaematology. Published by Institute of Immunohaematology, Mumbai, 2007, pages 45-50.
- Shubhankar S. Ambike, Madhuri R. Thakar, Ajit A. Patil, Raman R. Gangakhedkar, and Swarali N. Kurle. Partial pol Sequences from Drug Naive HIV-2 Infected Individuals from Maharashtra, India. AIDS RESEARCH AND HUMAN RETROVIRUSES Volume 35, Number 5, 2019; pg.505-508