List of Publications
- Kadam AV, Bembalkar SC, Panchal NU, Mamulwar MS, Shete AV, Godbole SV. Persons living with HIV continue to present late for care: A trend analysis from 2011 to 2015. Indian J Sex Transm Dis 2019;40:133-8.
- Mamulwar MS , Godbole S, Bembalkar S, Kamble P, Dulhani N, Yadav R, et al. (2018) Differing HIV vulnerability among female sex workers in a high HIV burden Indian state. PLoS ONE 13(2): e0192130. https://doi.org/10.1371/ journal.pone.0192130
- V A. Kakrani, H K. Waghela, M S. Mammulwar, J S. Bhawalkar. Awareness about “Ten steps for successful breastfeeding” among medical and nursing students. International Journal of Preventive Medicine (19 Feb 2015)
- G Vaidya, M. S Mamulwar, S. B. Ray, R. Beena, P.V. Bhathlawande , S. Ubale. Occupational Health Hazards of Women Working in Brick Kiln and Construction Industry, JKIMSU, Vol. 4, No. 1, Jan-Mar 2015
- Kalkute JR, Chitnis UB, Mamulwar MS, Bhawalkar JS, Dhone AB, Pandage AC. A study to assess the knowledge about sexual health among male students of junior colleges of an urban area. Med J DY Patil Univ 2015;8:5-11.
- Mamulwar M S ,Rathod H K, Jethani S, Dhone A, Bakshi T, Lanjewar B , Jadhav S L, Bhawalkar J S. Nutritional status of underfive children in Urban slums of Pune. Int J of Med Public Health 2014;4: 247-52.
- Mamulwar M S, Gurjar R, Chidrawar S, Pawar J, Gaikwad S, Panchal N , Kale V,Thakar M, Risbud A, Tripathy S* Clinical profile of HIV infected patients attending a HIV referral clinic in Pune, India in 2010. Indian J Of Med Res 140, Aug 2014, pp 56-62 .
- Khedkar DT, Chitnis UB, Bhawalkar JS, Mamulwar MS. Revised National Tuberculosis Control Program: Evolution, Achievements, and Challenges. Med J DY Patil Univ 2014;7:5-12
- Mamulwar MS, Hadaye RS, Pandit DD. A study of feeding practices among infants born to HIV-infected mothers and its association with morbidity in infants. Med J DY Patil Univ 2013; 6 :170-4.
A. List of manuscripts published as study team member
- Effects of early versus delayed initiation of antiretroviral treatment on clinical outcomes of HIV-1 infection: results from the phase 3 HPTN 052 randomised controlled trial.
Grinsztejn B, Hosseinipour MC, Ribaudo H J, Swindells S, Eron J, Chen Y Q, et al, and the HPTN 052-ACTG Study Team*Lancet Infect Dis 2014;14: 281–90 Impact Factor: 6.61Citations 296
- Antiretroviral therapy for the prevention of HIV-1 transmission. Cohen MS, Chen YQ, McCauley M, et al and the HPTN 052-ACTG Study Team*. N Engl J Med 2016;375:830-9. Impact Factor: 79.258 Citations: 338